Diagnostics module, log() not recognized
in v119 and v120 when I load the Diagnostics module and call log() I get the ol' 'undefined' error. Screenshot enclosed, code pulled from default script.js Any insight? Thank you!
0 Votes2 Followers Seen by 2
- Featured Answer
- Roberto 627 answersHi,
have you experience the same issue with previous versions?
Please, also open a bug report on Studio
To report a bug in Spark AR Studio:
1. Open Spark AR Studio.
2. Click Help in the Menu bar.
3. Select Report Problem.
When you're reporting the bug, make sure:
- The title is clear and explains what has happened. For example: “Mirroring: Can't mirror from iOS device”.
- You've clearly explained the error and how to reproduce it.
- You've included screenshots, if possible.
- You've attached a file, if relevant.
- by PaulThanks, this has been submitted. I've experienced this in v119 and v120. I don't have the hard drive space to throw on a bunch of previous versions to see wher...e the problem originated.
Logging is a critical function for me so I'm hoping there's some kind of quick resolution or even if I could just be advised on the most recent specific version number where log() is available I'd take that, at this point.