please tell me why in my laptop no "add assets" button??
- Featured Answer
- Roberto 331 answersHi,
This looks like a bug. Try updating Spark Studio. If this doesn't solve the issue, uninstall the program and Install again.
If your "Assets" is not there, please file a Bug report on Studio:
To report a bug in Spark AR Studio:
1. Open Spark AR Studio.
2. Click Help in the Menu bar.
3. Select Report Problem.
When you're reporting the bug, make sure:
- The title is clear and explains what has happened. For example: “Mirroring: Can't mirror from iOS device”.
- You've clearly explained the error and how to reproduce it.
- You've included screenshots, if possible.
- You've attached a file, if relevant.