Not receiving awards
I recently hit the 1 million impressions mark last week but am yet to receive the award. how long does it take to get one?
0 Votes2 Followers Seen by 1
- Featured Answer
- Roberto 486 answersHi,
Please, check the following:
- Only the effects you own count towards awards and milestones. Effects managed by other people's Facebook accounts or Pages aren't counted, even if you were added as a collaborator.
- Awards are only visible from individual accounts - if you access Spark AR Hub as a Page, you will not see an Awards page or earn awards
If you are following the process, and you believe this is an issue, please report a bug on the Hub:
To report a bug in Spark AR Hub:
1. Open Spark AR Hub: https://www.facebook.com/sparkarhub
2. Click the gear icon in the Menu bar.
3. Select Report a Problem.
When you're reporting a bug, make sure:
- The title is clear and explains what happened. For example, “Test link: Effect not loading on iPhone 6”.
- You've included the Effect ID.- You've mentioned whether your effect is in draft, review or published.
- If it's an issue with loading the effect on a device, that you've specified the device type, User ID and the approximate date and time that you encountered the problem.
- If your problem is with either the test link or share link, please specify which.