How do I report a bug in Spark AR Hub?
- Featured Answer
- Spark AR TeamTo report a bug in Spark Hub:
1. Open Spark AR Hub: https://www.facebook.com/sparkarhub/dashboard
2. Click the question mark icon in the toolbar.
3. Select Report Problem.
When you're reporting a bug, make sure:
1. The title is clear and explains what happened. For example, “Test link: Effect not loading on iPhone 6”.
2. You've included the Effect ID.
3. You've mentioned whether your effect is in draft, review or published.
4. If it's an issue with loading the effect on a device, that you've specified the device type, User ID and the approximate date and time that you encountered the problem.
If your problem is with either the test link or share link, please specify which.