My effect got shut down due to regulation 3.3.b. However this is not the case!!!

Report Problem
Bugs in Spark AR Hub
My effect got shut down due to regulation 3.3.b. However this is not the case!!!
I have already had this message to me before wich didnt let me upload the effect. After that i corrected the niddle that was propably the problem and instagram accepted the effect and uploaded it. (the nidle isnt any way of promoting drugs it was just an image next to a text saying "doctor" so i found it appropriete. However after 2 days of the filter being enabled instagram shut the filter off without even letting me re-edit it. It has been completely shut off for no reason at all. We as a company have already promoted the filter with a budget so all the progress its made, all the people who have saved it , all the views it's gotten it's gone if i re upload it as a new filet!! this is totally unaxeptable us the accusation is totaly incorrect and there ws absolutely no reason for it to be turned off.
Asked about a month ago by Φροντιστήρια
2 Votes1 FollowerSeen by 10
  • Featured Answer
    • Spark AR Team

Hi Φροντιστήρια,

If you think we made a mistake, request a review and we’ll review your effect again. You can do this on the effect review page in Spark AR Hub: https://www.facebook.com/sparkarhub/dashboard When you appeal, you can provide more details about what you want the reviewer to check, which will help us resolve the issue.
      • Hey and thanks for the fast response. There is no revie option on the effect. As i mentioned above the effect has been approved by the reviewer 2 days ago but all of a sudden today a new message appeared saying we have removed your effect. .
        Posted about a month ago by Φροντιστήρια
      • I can provide you with more details f nessesary explaining the situation even better.
        Posted about a month ago by Φροντιστήρια