Unable to upload the new filter / "Unknown error"

Publishing
Upload and Export
Hi there,

While i am uploading the creative, i saw this unknown error messaging popped up.

Just wondering, is there another way to upload the filter? because we need to get this live ASAP?

Thank you.
Asked about 6 months ago by Karen
1 Vote2 FollowersSeen by 2
  • Featured Answer
    • Roberto 646 answers
      Hi Karen, have you tried using another internet browser to see if that helps? I've seen this solved with different browser. Let me know
      • Hi Roberto,

i have tried with Chrome, Incognito Window, FireFox and Microsoft edge...
        None of them work.
        so i am sure it's not an internet browser issue
        Posted about 6 months ago by Karen
      • Thanks Karen, in that case can you please open a bug report on the Hub?
        Posted about 6 months ago by Roberto
      • Hi,

To report a bug in Spark AR Hub:
        1. Open Spark AR Hub: https://www.facebook.com/sparkarhub
        2. Click the gear icon in the Menu bar.
        3. Select Report a Problem.

When you're reporting a bug, make sure:

- The title is clear and explains what happened. For example, “Test link: Effect not loading on iPhone 6”.
        - You've included the Effect ID.- You've mentioned whether your effect is in draft, review or published.
        - If it's an issue with loading the effect on a device, that you've specified the device type, User ID and the approximate date and time that you encountered the problem.
        - If your problem is with either the test link or share link, please specify which.
        See more
        Posted about 6 months ago by Roberto
      • hi Roberto, i have done the bug report yesterday.
        I just did another one.

For the effect ID: i dont see any ID when i upload my creatives... so I can only attach an Question ID.
        Posted about 6 months ago by Karen