Why can't I upload my filter ?
I'm getting this error every time I tried to upload this filter from the app. And I have tried to upload the filter by exporting, still getting the same error message .How can I resolve this ??
1 Vote3 Followers Seen by 2
- Featured Answer
- Roberto 786 answersHi,
Please, try to use different browsers. If the problem persist, please open a bug report on the Hub.
To report a bug in Spark AR Hub:
1. Open Spark AR Hub: https://www.facebook.com/sparkarhub
2. Click the gear icon in the Menu bar.
3. Select Report a Problem.
When you're reporting a bug, make sure:
- The title is clear and explains what happened. For example, “Test link: Effect not loading on iPhone 6”.
- You've included the Effect ID.- You've mentioned whether your effect is in draft, review or published.
- If it's an issue with loading the effect on a device, that you've specified the device type, User ID and the approximate date and time that you encountered the problem.
- If your problem is with either the test link or share link, please specify which.