How do I report a bug in Spark AR Studio?
- Featured Answer
- Spark AR TeamTo report a bug in Spark AR Studio:
1. Open Spark AR Studio.
2. Click Help in the Menu bar.
3. Select Report Problem.
You can also click the bug button in the Menu bar.
When you're reporting the bug, make sure:
1. The title is clear and explains what has happened. For example: “Mirroring: Can't mirror from iOS device”.
2. You've clearly explained the error and how to reproduce it.
3. You've included screenshots, if possible.
4. You've attached a file, if relevant.