Your Spark AR portfolio showcases your Spark effects. Use the portfolio to highlight your style, skills and accomplishments as a creator.
The Spark AR gallery displays a list of public portfolios. If you have a public portfolio it may also appear in the gallery. This is an additional opportunity to display your work to brands and agencies and help other creators discover your effects.
To access your portfolio:
- Go to Spark AR Hub.
- Select Portfolio in the sidebar.
The first time you access your portfolio it is private by default and it contains all your published effects. If you haven't published any effects the portfolio will be empty.
Setting up your portfolio
To get started, click Edit Portfolio in the top right corner. From the Edit Portfolio section you can change:
- Privacy — set your portfolio to public or private. If your portfolio is private only you can see it. If it's public, you can share the link to your portfolio with anyone. You can also choose to make your portfolio visible to search engines.
- Primary account — display either your Instagram or Facebook account name and profile picture on your own portfolio.
- Messages — turning this on will add a Message button to your portfolio so clients and creators can contact you. Messages will be sent to your Facebook inbox.
- Bio — this is where you can highlight your experience as a creator and your own area of AR expertise.
- Display link to profile — display your Facebook or Instagram account name on your portfolio. You can toggle both options off if you don’t want to display your account.
- Featured effects — this is the list of effects you’ve chosen to appear in your portfolio. Click the eye icon to the right of any effect you don’t want to appear in your portfolio.
- Hidden effects — this is the list of published effects hidden from your portfolio. Click the eye icon to the right of any effect you want to show in your portfolio.
When you're finished editing your portfolio, click Save to confirm your changes. Any new effects you publish will automatically be set to hidden until you choose to feature them in your portfolio.
The gallery is where you can go to browse creators’ public portfolios. Keep in mind that not every public portfolio will appear in the gallery. To access the gallery homepage:
- Go to Spark AR Hub.
- Select Gallery in the sidebar.
Collections and filter options
You’ll see on the gallery homepage that portfolios are already organized into different collections. Collections are small groups of portfolios that are curated internally by the Spark AR team, including:
- Creators making advanced effects — creators building technically advanced effects, for example, using scripting.
- Most innovative creators — creators building unique/non-standard effects.
You can filter portfolios by criteria including:
- Spark Partner Network — effects from creators that are part of the Spark Partner Network.
- New portfolios — the latest portfolios created by users.