Follow the steps on this page to add your own fonts to projects in Spark AR Studio.
Fonts should be TrueType or OpenType.
Start by adding either a 2D or 3D text object to your scene.
Add the custom font capability
You'll need to add the custom font capability to your project:
- Go to Project in the menu bar, select Edit Properties and then Capabilities.
- Click +.
- Type 'Custom Font' into the search bar.
When you've found it, click Insert.
Add text with the custom font to your effect
To add the text to your effect:
- Select the text object in the Scene panel.
- In the Inspector, click the dropdown next to Font.
- Select your custom font from the menu.
- Type the text you want to show in the Text box.